Cecinini Law Group Logo

I am a commercial tenant, not a property owner, but I pay the taxes on the building I rent. Can I appeal the tax assessment?

Yes most likely you can. If your lease agreement provides that you pay the property taxes on your rental premises, then you generally have standing to appeal the assessment of that property.

Go to Top